This BSB50620 Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans
- BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBMKG543 Plan and interpret market research
- BSBMKG545 Conduct marketing audits
- BSBMKG550 Promote products and services to international markets
- BSBMKG551 Create multiplatform advertisements for mass media
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.