This BSB41419 Certificate IV in WHS RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBINS401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.