This BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBPMG420 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG421 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG422 Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG423 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG424 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG425 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.