This BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBHRM521 Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM523 Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM524 Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBHRM527 Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.