This BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.