This BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBOPS101 Use business resources
- BSBPEF101 Plan and prepare for work readiness
- BSBCMM211 Apply communication skills
- BSBCRT201 Develop and apply thinking and problem solving skills
- BSBOPS202 Engage with customers
- BSBPEF202 Plan and apply time management
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK201 Work effectively with others
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.