This BSB30719 Certificate III in WHS RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBWHS307 Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
- BSBWHS308 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control processes
- BSBWHS309 Contribute effectively to WHS communication and consultation processes
- BSBWHS310 Contribute to WHS issue-resolution processes
- BSBWHS331 Participate in identifying and controlling hazardous chemicals
- PUAFER001 Identify, prevent and report potential facility emergency situations
- BSBCMM211 Apply communication skills
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.