This BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBESB403 Plan finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB404 Market new business ventures
Group A – Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSBESB301 Investigate business opportunities
- BSBESB302 Develop and present business proposals
- BSBESB405 Manage compliance for small businesses
- BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
- BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures
Group B – Transferable Skills
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBMKG434 Promote products and services
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.