This RII60520 Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBPMG632 Manage program risk
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBWHS616 Apply safe design principles to control WHS risks
- RIICWD601E Manage civil works design processes
- RIIQUA601E Establish and maintain a quality system
- BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG531 Manage project time
- BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG537 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- RIICWD507D Prepare detailed geotechnical design (will be available by August 2024)
- RIICWD533E Prepare detailed design of civil concrete structures (will be available by August 2024)
- RIICWD534E Prepare detailed design of civil steel structures (will be available by August 2024)
- RIILAT402E Provide leadership in the supervision of diverse work teams (will be available by August 2024)
The dates listed above are just indicative, if you require a unit earlier, do let us know and we will see what we can help you with.
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.