This CHC42021 Certificate IV in Community Services RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDFV001 Recognise and respond appropriately to domestic and family violence
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- CHCADV002 Provide advocacy and representation services
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCCCS001 Address the needs of people with chronic disease
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCCS006 Facilitate individual service planning and delivery
- CHCCCS017 Provide loss and grief support
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- CHCPRT025 Identify and report children and young people at risk
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.