This BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBFIN801 Lead financial strategy development
- BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development
- BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.