This CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- CHCECE041 Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
- CHCECE042 Foster holistic early childhood learning, development and wellbeing
- CHCECE043 Nurture creativity in children
- CHCECE044 Facilitate compliance in a children’s education and care service
- CHCECE045 Foster positive and respectful interactions and behaviour in children
- CHCECE046 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
- CHCECE047 Analyse information to inform children’s learning
- CHCECE048 Plan and implement children’s education and care curriculum
- CHCECE049 Embed environmental responsibility in service operations
- CHCECE050 Work in partnership with children’s families
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- BSBHRM413 Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
- CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
- CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy
- CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.