This CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health RTO learning and assessment tools package will help you deliver high-quality training to your student cohort. These course resources have been developed by industry and experienced VET professionals to meet unit and training package requirements.
Unlimited Student Licence
This resource package comes with an unlimited student licence so that you don’t have to worry about any ongoing fees or limitations on how many students can use these training materials. You can also easily personalise it with your RTO’s logo brand style and contextualise it to meet your RTO’s student cohort and requirements.
- CHCADV005 Provide systems and advocacy services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCMHS002 Establish self-directed recovery relationships
- CHCMHS003 Provide recovery-oriented mental health services
- CHCMHS004 Work collaboratively with the care network and other services
- CHCMHS005 Provide services to people with co-existing mental health and alcohol and other drug issues
- CHCMHS009 Provide early intervention, health prevention and promotion programs
- CHCMHS010 Implement recovery-oriented approaches to complexity
- CHCMHS011 Assess and promote social, emotional and physical wellbeing
- CHCMHS012 Provide support to develop wellness plans and advanced directives
- CHCMHS013 Implement trauma-informed care
- CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- CHCCCS017 Provide loss and grief support
- CHCCCS018 Provide suicide bereavement support
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
If you are wanting other electives than the ones listed above, please reach out to us and we will confirm whether they are available.