What are RTO Policies & Procedures?
Each successful RTO has a set of policies and procedures that they follow and use to guide them in making important decisions.
Our policies and procedures manual have been carefully developed to provide you with a best practice approach and to ensure compliance to the RTO Standards and to the National Code (for CRICOS providers). The comprehensive system has been developed with a strong focus on quality outcomes and efficient practices for your RTO.
Unlike many other manuals on the market, our policies and procedures manual can be easily customised to your specific RTO’s operations, regardless of the size of your organisation.
What is included in our Policies & Procedures
The value for money package includes:
- RTO policies and procedures manual covering:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Assessment Partnerships
- Assessment Validation
- Complaints and Appeals
- Continuous Improvement
- Core Skills Support
- Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning
- Critical Incident Response
- Cultural Awareness
- Deferral, Suspension and Withdrawal
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment
- Fees and Refunds
- Financial Management
- Industry Engagement
- Information Technology Acceptable Use & Security
- Internal Audit and Risk Management
- Issuing Certificates and Outcomes
- Managing Individual Needs
- Mental Health Management
- Privacy Protection
- Protection of Pre-paid Fees / Tuition Assurance Scheme
- Record Keeping and Access
- Recruitment and Induction
- Reporting Obligations
- Staff Records Retention and Management
- Student Completion, Progress and Attendance>
- Trainer and Assessor Competency and Currency
- Training and Assessment Strategy
- Training Package Transition
- Training Safety
- Transfer of Programs or Providers
- Version Control
- Work Placement
- CRICOS add-on (if applicable) - where the above policy and procedure templates are updated to include the required considerations for international students, plus the following policies and procedures specifically for international students only:
- Education Agents
- International Students Under 18
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Tuition Protection Services
- Forms and document templates, checklists and flowcharts
- Free updates for life if you also subscribe to our RTO Advantage software service
If you already subscribe to our RTO Advantage software service, you can request for the policies and procedures package to be uploaded onto your platform so that it is easy for you to manage and access!
What are the CRICOS registration requirements?
To be able to register as a CRICOS provider, an RTO must complete a financial viability risk assessment tool, complete the Fit and Proper Person declarations for each executive and managerial members of the RTO, undertake ASQA’s self-assessment form, understand the National Code 2018, must be able to deliver high-quality training to international students, and must be able to provide evidence that they are able to maintain their ongoing responsibilities as a CRICOS provider.
Do I need to change the Policies & Procedures manual for my RTO?
Yes, it is always best practice to customise the policies and procedures to suit your RTO’s specific needs and operations. Our templates and documents are easy to amend and understand as the framework we provide you with is written with simplicity and efficiency in mind.
Can you provide customization for the RTO policy and procedures manual?
Yes, we can customise the documents and templates for you for a small fee of $299 (excluding GST).